Event Phone: 857-272-5695
- Level 100 LLSI Certificate Course - Cohort 2
September 14, 2020 - September 24, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- September 14 (Monday), 15 (Tuesday) and 16 (Wednesday) from 12-1 pm eastern (live lectures and discussions)
- September 17 (Thursday) from 12 – 2 pm eastern (case study team collaboration and coaching)
- September 23 (Wednesday) from 12 – 2 pm eastern (case study presentations)
- On Day 2, teams will schedule time to meet outside of “class” to complete work on the case study and prepare for presentations (plan for 3-5 hours work outside class)
Each participant will receive a calendar invitation with meeting information upon registration. Every cohort is limited in number to ensure an effective ratio for an engaging, immersive learning experience.
- Introduction to Process Improvement, Project Management, and the P+ Ecosystem – Monday, September 14 with Fred Esposito
- Using Process Improvement, Project Management, Design Thinking, and Legal WorkOut® to Collaborate- Inside and Out – Tuesday, September 15 with Audrey S. Rubin
- The Key Tools of Process Improvement and Operational Excellence – Wednesday, September 16 with Merry Neitlich
CASE STUDY – Develop a draft process improvement project life cycle, starting point, and protocols for the MacLaw Firm. Receive live coaching from Mo Zain Ajaz, General Counsel and Legal Ops expert, National Grid. As a team, present your recommendations to our guest judges.
- Coaching with Mo Zain Ajaz on Thursday, September 17
- Team presentations to Guest Judges on Wednesday, September 23
- Individual Candidates Single Level $599 / Levels 100 & 200: $995 (must register for both at the same time)
- Team (up to 5 candidates) Single Level $3495 / Levels 100 & 200: $6850 (must register for both at the same time)
- Group (up to 25 candidates) Single Level $17,475 / Levels 100 & 200 $34,250 (please contact Catherine@LegalLeanSigma.com to schedule dates exclusively for your group
Venue: Virtual Certificate
This is a virtual, immersive learning experience. Login/access details will be provided after registration.