Event Phone: 857-272-5695
- Level 200 LLSI Certificate Course - Cohort 1
April 5, 2021 - April 22, 2021
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please note: We suggest completion of the Level 100 Certificate prior to attending this program.
- April 5 (Monday), 6 (Tuesday), and 7 (Wednesday) from 12-1 pm eastern (live lectures and discussions)
- April 8 (Thursday) from 12 – 2 pm eastern (case study workshop)
- April 14 (Wednesday) from 12 – 2 pm eastern (case study presentations)
- On Day 2, teams will schedule time to meet outside of “class” to complete work on the case study and prepare for presentations (plan for 3-5 hours work outside class)
Each participant will receive calendar invitations with meeting information and access to course materials and resources. Every cohort is limited in number to ensure an effective ratio for an engaging, immersive learning experience.
- Voices of the Process and the Chorus of Stakeholders – Audrey Rubin
- Process Mapping: Value Stream, Top Down, Swim Lane, Time Value Analysis, Client Journey – Jerry Rosenthal
- Deeper Understanding and Better Decision-Making Using Data and 3C Methodology – with Mo Zain Ajaz and Jerry Rosenthal
Law Department Case Study: After reviewing and analyzing key data points, recommend immediate improvements and create a continuous improvement plan for Scarlett Media’s Law Department.
Find the Legal Lean Sigma Institute team bios here.
- Individual Candidates Single Level $699
- Individual Candidates Two levels $1195 – GET SPECIAL PRICING when registering for both at the same time! Add both tickets to your cart and use promo code LevelUp to save $200! Preferred pricing for LLSI certified White, Yellow, Green, and Black Belts registering for both levels. Please contact Catherine@LegalLeanSigma.com for your promo code.
- Team (up to 5 candidates) Each level $3495, Two levels $6850 – Save by registering your team for two levels at the same time! Add two to the cart and use promo code LevelUpTeam.
Full time students, all military/veterans, legal aid, nonprofits, and professionals in transition may request preferred pricing.
Please note that only one promo code may be used and there are no substitutions or refunds after programs start.
Venue: Virtual Certificate
This is a virtual, immersive learning experience. Login/access details will be provided after registration.