Event Phone: 857-272-5695
- Level 200 LLSI Certificate Course - Cohort 1
October 5, 2020 - October 14, 2020
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please note: We strongly recommend completion of the Level 100 Certificate prior to participating in the Level 200 program.
- October 5 (Monday), 6 (Tuesday) and 7 (Wednesday) from 12-1 pm eastern (live lectures and discussions)
- October 8 (Thursday) from 12 – 2 pm eastern (case study workshop)
- October 14 (Wednesday) from 12 – 2 pm eastern (case study presentations)
- On Day 2, teams will schedule time to meet outside of “class” to complete work on the case study and prepare for presentations (plan for 3-5 hours work outside class)
Each participant will receive a calendar invitation with meeting information upon registration. Every cohort is limited in number to ensure an effective ratio for an engaging, immersive learning experience.
Please note that completion of Level 100 courses is required for this certificate.
With your cohort, you’ll complete three, one hour courses. Then, you’ll work with a team (attend with your own or we will assign you to one) on a case study, with work culminating in a presentation to guest judges. You should plan on a total of 10-12 hours, with 7 “in class” and in workshops plus 3-5 outside of class collaborating and preparing with your team.
Legal Lean Sigma® Level 200 Certificate
Complete Level 100, then participate in three additional programs and work on a Level 200 case study that takes the law department perspective and builds on the Level 100 law firm scenario. Using a similar methodology as Level 100, teams will be guided through the certificate experience by Legal Lean Sigma Institute CEO Catherine Alman MacDonagh, taught by experienced Scholars, coached by Mo Zain Ajaz, GC and Legal Ops from National Grid. Teams will present to a panel of stellar judges as the capstone experience in this immersive learning experience.
Lectures and discussions:
- Voices of the Process and the Chorus of Stakeholders – Audrey Rubin
- Process Mapping: Value Stream, Top Down, Swim Lane, Time Value Analysis, Client Journey – Jerry Rosenthal
- Deeper Understanding and Better Decision-Making Using Data and 3C Methodology – with Mo Zain Ajaz and Jerry Rosenthal
Case Study 2: After reviewing and analyzing key data points, recommend immediate improvements and create a continuous improvement plan for Scarlett Media’s Law Department
Venue: Virtual Certificate
This is a virtual, immersive learning experience. Login/access details will be provided after registration.