- Identify, prioritze, and select the right process improvement opportunities for you and your clients
- Develop a "scorecard" for evaluating PI projects
- Apply appropriate process improvement tools and methods
- Build skills and high performing project teams
- Lead and participate on process improvement teams
- Demonstate that PI and PM work, they work in legal, and
they work in your organization
projects to deliver significant returns on your investment
- Showcase your results
Whether your project is lengthy and challenging,
particularly important, or fairly simple and straighforward, we provide expert process improvement project structuring, support,
and facilitation in a format that takes a project from start to finish. We believe in the duality of taking a flexible approach
to the application of rigorous, disciplined frameworks and tools that is always based on our client's culture, resources,
and desired outcomes.
Green Belt coaching and certification for all project team members who are certified Yellow Belts is embedded in
our project work.
We employ the DMAIC framework in delivering PI projects - Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control.
The legal profession has embraced the Kaizen approach, an alternative methodology that uses a focused workshop technique.
We follow the DMAIC steps but compress all project activities into a short period of time.
A highly skilled
and experienced facilitator is critical, as is a properly scoped project for this accelerated approach, which allows us to
complete a project in 4-6 months. Certain aspects of particular processes, such as those embedded within or parallel to larger
processes lend themselves particularly well to this treatment.